If I had to pick a single factor that I thought was most important in a successful exercise or weight loss program, it would be to exercise first thing in the morning – every morning! Some mornings, you may just be able to fit in a 10-minute walk, but it’s important to try to do something every morning.
So why mornings?
1. Over 90% of people who exercise *consistently*, exercise in the morning. If you want to exercise consistently, odds are in your favour if you exercise first thing in the morning you can accomplish absolutely nothing else the rest of the day and still feel accomplished.
2. You might actually want to eat healthy food afterwards. You started the day on such a good foot that the salad bar at the cafeteria might start to seem appealing.
Number 3 is the main reason why I run or walk in the morning, even though some days I don’t feel getting out of bed early.
3. You’ll start your day in an awesome mood. Even if you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, a morning workout will boost your endorphins for extra smiles the rest of the day.
4. You’ll feel less stressed when you get to work. And feel better about working late. People who exercise regularly report feeling more empowered and all around better about their work-life balance.
Try my new workout fitness videos now available to download.
Kick Start your morning and start feeling good inside and out.
5. You’ll stoke your appetite for breakfast. Studies show that eating breakfast inspires people to make better choices all day. Take that, breakfast-haters.
6. You’ll have nothing to dread the rest of the day. Things are only getting better. And less sweaty!
7. You could burn more fat. While there’s lots of conflicting research on the pros and cons of exercising on an empty stomach, a recent study suggests that you can burn up to 20 percent more body fat by exercising in the morning before your first meal..
8. You’ll give your metabolism a big boost! You burn more calories throughout the day when you do a morning workout than you would if You did an evening workout at a similar intensity,
Check out my Low Carb and Gluten Free Cookbook.
Eat your Way Slim on Sale Today!
Click Cover Image.
Only $19.95 with free postage within Australia