Growing up in Australia with Italian parents from the region of Calabria in southern Italy, Rocco experience how important the good fresh veggies from the family veggie garden is and more importantly how good food is the centre that brings family and friends together.
Easy Vegan Stuffed Peppers!
2 large red peppers
2 tablespoon of vegan red pesto
1 can Black bean
1 cup quinoa , cooked
1 tsp. dried chilli
1 teaspoon of oregano
¼ tsp. ground black pepper
2 Tbsp. fresh basil, finely chopped
Fresh basil for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
2. Remove the pulp and seeds from the inside.
3. Mix all ingredients in a blow
4. Stuff peppers . Place peppers on a baking tray and spray olive oil on top.
5. Set the oven to 180 degrees. Bake for 20 minutes, until lightly browned. Serve with steamed veggies or salad. Enjoy 🙂
Easy Low sugar Zucchini and walnuts muffins
- 2 cup all-purpose flour or quinoa flour
- 2 tablespoons of stevia
- 1/2 unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon bi crab soda
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon vegan choc protein powder
- 1 large egg substitute
- 1 cup of crashed walnuts
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup raisins optional
- 1 tablespoon of honey or rice syrup
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, whisk the all ingredients. I
- Fill 12 greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve cool.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled muffins in freezer containers. To use, thaw at room temperature or, if desired, microwave each muffin on high until heated through, 20-30 seconds.