Zucchini Patties recipe by Rocco Sorace.
Try this zucchini patties recipe! They are low carb, and quick and easy to make. And seasoned with Thai spice and ginger – the flavour is delicious.
- 1 large shredded zucchini
- Thai spices
- 1 chopped spring onion finely
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 2 tablespoons of shredded ginger
- Small buck of chopped Thai basil
- 4 eggs
- 1 small can of corn
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic – optional
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
Mix all ingredients.
Spray olive oil into the tray or muffin trays and bake and bake for 15 minutes at 150° or until cooked. Serve with fish or Asian greens.
104 Cal, 3.2 Carbs, Fat 7.9, protein 4.9g